This is a fun recipe to make with the kids, it’s a messy one. Enjoy!
By the way, you can add food coloring or any kind of add-in like mini chocolate chips or nuts for a different twist.
Nutrition: calories 105.2, fat 2.3 g, carbs 20.3 g, fiber 0.3 g, sugars 13.5 g, sodium 87.4 mg, protein 0.7 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 3
Sassy Funfetti Popcorn Balls
- 6 cups air popped popcorn
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 tbsp plus 1/2 tsp butter
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs colored sprinkles
- cooking spray
- Pop your popcorn as directed on the package. When finished, measure out 6 cups and place in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, liberally spray with cooking spray and place over low to medium heat, add the butter and start to mix with a wooden spoon that has been sprayed as well until the marshmallows are melted. Take off the heat and add the vanilla extract. Use a rubber spatula that has been sprayed to scoop the marshmallow mixture out and pour into the bowl with the popcorn.
- Toss the sprinkles and mix gently with the rubber spatula.
- Now spray your clean hands and start to roll up your balls. You will have enough to make 6 nice size popcorn balls.
- Place on wax paper the set up, about an hour or so and then enjoy!!!
Fantastic Snack Recipes to Satisfy Your Craving:
Chocolate Popcorn Fudge
Pistachio Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Crispy Chocolate Nutella Balls