Hi everyone! This is another version of our popular mini frozen delights. After reading all of your wonderful comments, I knew I had to come up with at least one more variation for you to all try. This time around, I made them to be “cookies and cream” flavored! Cookies and cream ice cream is so yummy and very fattening, but with this treat you can enjoy cookies and cream without the guilt. Have fun putting this together. My kids loved this one the most, maybe your kids will too! Let me know what you think.
Nutrition: calories 44, fat 1 g, carbs 7.5 g, fiber less than 1 g, sugar 3.9 g, sodium 20.1 mg, protein .1 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
Cookies and Cream Frozen Delights
- 1 3/4 cups Cool whip light
- 1 Jell-O vanilla sugar free pudding cup 60 calories cup — found in the dairy department of the grocery store
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Coffee Mate natural bliss creamer — found in the dairy department of the grocery store
- 1 pack Oreo crisps 100 calorie packs
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Have a mini cupcake pan ready with paper or foil liners in 12 cups. Set aside until ready to fill.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except the pack of cookie crisps. Place in fridge until ready to fill the cups.
- Add contents of the bag of Oreo crisps in a mini chopper and grind until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the 12 mini cups with half of the cookie crumbs.
- Remove the mixture out of the fridge and mix gently with a small ice cream scooper. This is a great utensil to have around since you can also use them for making uniform size homemade cookies.
- After you are done filling the cups, sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over each cup and set in freezer for at least 2 hours.
When they are done, you will have a wonderful treat for the whole family to enjoy together.
More Recipes Using Cool Whip:
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Ricotta Parfait
Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Bites
Wow! A “Cone-oli” Cannoli