You can’t beat yogurt for a tasty treat. You can really enjoy this healthy dessert without going off any diet. My son loves this one and he asks me to make it for him; it’s fun for us to make it together. Wait till you see how low in calories and fat these are. This is a one serving dessert. You can always double and triple the recipe.
Nutrition: calories 65.8, fat .08, carbs. 12.3, fiber less than 1 gram, protein 1.5, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Frozen Black Forest Yogurt Cupcakes!
- 2 tbsp Yoplait fat free Black Forest cake yogurt
- 2 heaping tbsp Cool Whip
- 1 square of a chocolate graham cracker
- 1/2 tsp chocolate syrup
- Line a muffin tin with a foil cupcake cup.
- Crush up the chocolate graham cracker in a zip lock bag using a rolling pin or the back of a small pan.
- Pour the crumbs into the bottom of the cup. Mix all ingredients except for the syrup. Gently place in muffin cup. Smooth out.
- Drizzle the syrup over the top and swirl with the tip of a toothpick.
- Freeze for at least a few hours.
- When you take this yummy treat out of the freezer, be sure to wait just a few minutes.
- Peel off the liner and take a nice big bite
Other Fantastic Frozen Dessert Recipes: