If you have been on our blog before you know about our popular Skinny Frozen Mocha Delights. These are made with some of the same ingredients and are so low in fat and calories you can eat more than one and not feel guilty. They are just delish! Enjoy!
Nutrition: calories 42.5, fat 0.8 g, carbs 7.6 g, fiber 0.2 g, sugar 3.3 g, sodium 35.4 mg, protein 0.3 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
Frozen Cinnamon Chocolate Delights
Makes 12 frozen dessert treats
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip Free
- 1 Jell-O sugar free pudding cup (60 calories) in chocolate, chocolate swirl or your favorite flavor
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla sugar free/
- decaffeinated flavor
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 12 white chocolate chips for decoration
- Have a mini cupcake pan with foil or paper liners ready for your mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the graham cracker crumbs. You can use a wire whisk to mix.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the crumbs in the 12 mini cups. Try to divide crumbs evenly between the 12 cupcake liners.
- With a mini ice-cream/cookie scooper, or teaspoon, fill each cup with mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over the top of the 12 cups and add 1 white chocolate chip on top for decoration (optional).
Enjoy this guiltless treat!