One day I was craving coffee ice cream but didn’t have any in the house. I love Cool whip and always have that in the house so I thought about adding the Cool whip with my favorite flavored coffee, and voila! I came up with this really delish and low calorie treat!
Nutrition: calories 46.2, fat 1.3, carbs 7.6, fiber 0.1, protein 0.2, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 Jell-O vanilla sugar free pudding cup (60 calorie cup, found in the dairy department of the grocery store)
- 3 tsp Maxwell House international cafe Suisse mocha sugar free/decaffeinated flavor
- 2 tbsp mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium to large bowl, mix all ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper or foil liners. Spoon mixture into 9 cups.
- Sprinkle the chips on top of the 9 cups.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours and ENJOY!!!
More Great Frozen Dessert Recipes:
No Machine Chocolate Ice Cream
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Light and Luscious Lemonade Ice Cream Pie