There are a few Oreo recipes on this blog and they seem to be so popular. Who doesn’t love Oreos and warm sugar cookies? I wanted to incorporate the two but my obstacle is always the same: how to make this delicious and still keep it on the skinnier side? I also wanted to make this a quick and easy recipe that you would be able to throw together fast. I hope you like this three ingredient recipe.
Nutrition: calories 64, fat 2.7 g, carbs 9.6 g, fiber less than 1 g, sugar 5.3 g, sodium 90.7 mg, protein 0.5 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Mini Oreo Stuffed Sugar Cookies
- 1 tube of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 30 mini Oreo cookies — they come in a large pouch in the cookie isle
- Powdered sugar for dusting — optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mist a nonstick mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Open the tube of the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough and let soften for a few minutes on the counter (this makes the dough easier to handle).
- Count out 30 mini Oreo Cookies and them have ready to go.
- You should have enough cookie dough to make 30 cookies. You can divide the dough and get ready to stuff.
- Take a piece of dough; flatten it out in your hand and place the Oreo cookie in the middle. Fold the cookie dough over the Oreo and gently roll into a ball. Place cookies in each muffin tin. Do not flatten. It will do this on its own.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 8 -10 minutes or until the tops get a little golden in color. Turn the pan around after 4 minutes, and then continue baking until they are ready. Please do not over bake.
- When you take the pans out of the oven, place the pan on a cooling rack and after about 10 minutes, take a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife and pop them out of their tins; let cool on the cooling rack or eat them while they are still warm. Sprinkle cookies with sugar (optional). Enjoy!
Other Oreo inspired recipes: