Mini Phyllo Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter cup lovers look out! These little treats are so creamy and they are always a big hit with my kids and company. I sprinkled them with colored sprinkles to make a nice presentation.
Nutrition: per 2 filled cups – calories 94, fat 3, carbs 11.1, fiber less than 1, protein 1, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
2 Ingredient Mini Phyllo Peanut Butter Cups
- Frozen Mini Fillo Shells (I buy Athens, only 25 calories for 2 shells!)
- 2 mini peanut butter cups (these come in an orange Reese’s pouch and they are not individually wrapped. Don’t make the mistake and buy the mini ones that are. They are much higher in calories and fat)
- Decorative sprinkles (optional)
- Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the Mini Fillo Shells on the tin foil and put 2 mini PB cups in each shell.
- Bake for about 3 minutes at 350 degrees until melted. That’s all there is to it!
- Optional: sprinkle cups with your favorite decorative sprinkles. Please note, these have to be eaten soon after you take them out of the oven because once they cool completely the shells are not as crispy. Enjoy!
More Fantastic Snack Recipes:
Sassy Funfetti Popcorn Balls
Crispy Chocolate Nutella Balls
Pistachio Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/skinny-mini-phyllo-peanut-butter-cups/