Here is a fun, easy snack or dessert that will sure be a hit with the kids and anyone who loves Nutella (and who doesn’t ?). Just a note that Nutella does have quite a bit of fat per serving so you really need to stick to the amount that is in the recipe to keep the calories and fat down. Just a small amount of Nutella gives a great flavor to any recipe.
Nutrition: For 1 cookie sandwich – calories 121 fat 3.7 g carbs 21 g fiber o.8 g sugars 9.7 g sodium 97 mg protein 1.8 g Weight Watchers points 3
Nutella Frozen Sandwich Cookie Treats
- 2 sheets low fat graham crackers
- 3 heaping tbsp Cool Whip fat free
- 1 Tbsp Nutella
- Break each cracker in half to make 4 square pieces.
- In a small bowl mix the Cool Whip with the Nutella.
- Dollop on 1 of the 4 squares then the other and cover to make a sandwich cookie. It will squeeze out a bit but it will harden in the freezer and be fine.
- Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and freeze for a few hours until firm.
I make these while the kids are in school and they are ready when the kids get home. Makes 2 delicious sandwich cookies. Of course you can double or triple the recipe. These keep in the freezer for up to 4 days.
Now go and ENJOY this yummy guiltless frozen treat!