This refreshing treat will be so nice anytime of day. It’s a big hit around here.
I like this more than a piece of key lime pie just knowing how much lower in calories and fat it is. So easy and fun to make, and it’s great for anytime or a lovely dessert for company.
Nutrition: calories 74.3, Fat 1.4g, carbs 13g, Fiber 0.2g, sugars 5.3 g, sodium 58.1 mg, protein 1.4g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 2
- 6 oz container Yoplait Key lime fat free yogurt
- 10 tbsp Cool Whip
- 4 low fat Nilla wafers
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- Line a muffin tin with paper or foil liners (I like the foil liners best)
- Place a wafer in each cup. They are smaller than the bottom of the muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl mix the yogurt along with the Cool Whip just until blended.
- Place equal amounts in each muffin cup over the wafer.
- Smooth out and then sprinkle the coconut over each cup.
- Freeze a few hours until firm. When you take them out peel off the foil and you may want to wait a few minutes to soften.
Then go a ahead and take a great big bite of this cool, refreshing dessert. If you wait a few minutes longer you can use a spoon. Enjoy!!!
Fabulous Frozen Dessert Recipes: