This recipe was given to me by my beautiful niece Wendy, whom I admire so much for being an amazing wife and mother to the two sweetest and cutest little girls, Zoey and Eva. She put herself on a diet and had this sweet treat every night while shedding the weight! Of course I asked her if I can share this yummy treat with all of you and she said “yes”. The best part about this sundae, there is a surprise on the bottom: melted peanut butter! YUM!
Single Serve Peanut Butter Chocolate Sundae
- 1 serving (1/2 cup or 1 ice cream scoop) low fat ice cream
- 1/2 tbsp Skippy all natural peanut butter — or any regular peanut butter of your choice.
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s syrup
- 1 to 1 tbsp. whipped topping – this is an aerosol can found in the dairy department of the grocery store
- 1 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp colored sprinkles
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer while preparing the peanut butter so it softens up for easy scooping later. Have all your ingredients ready to go so you can eat this when it’s all prepared.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the peanut butter for about 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Stir until slightly melted and creamy.
- Pour the melted peanut butter into the bottom of your dish.
- Scoop the ice cream into the dish over the peanut butter.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup; add the whipped topping, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
More Fabulous Ice Cream Recipes: