Hi friends. Here is one of my favorite recipes of all time. I love blondies so much that this could be my dessert everyday! Well, here is a lower fat version with some good fiber and the star ingredient…. Cannelloini beans! They give this recipe such a great moist texture and I’m using my favorite cookie mix along with the beans. Give this a try, you won’t taste the beans!
Nutrition: calories 119.7, fat 3.4 g, carbs 27.8 g, fiber 2 g, sugar 14.6 g, sodium 177.2 mg, protein 2.7 g, Weight Watchers® points: 4
Easiest 4 Ingredient Blondies
- 1 package Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 can (15 oz) white cannelloni beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup cold water, 1-2 tbsp more water if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Have an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking pan ready that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a mini chopper or food processor blend the beans with the water until nice and smooth. You may see some small pieces but that’s fine. Blend until mixture is smooth (like a paste).
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix along with the bean mixture and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes until the top is light brown. A wooden skewer should come out clean. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cut into squares and ENJOY this scrumptious treat!!!
More Delish Brownie Recipes:
Black Bean Junior Mint Brownies
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Easy And Decadent Espresso Brownies