With Halloween right around the corner, it’s always nice to have a fun beverage to serve the family. This easy-peasy punch recipe is a collaboration of my son Josh’s favorite drinks all mixed up into this great tasting and refreshing punch. A little help from me and I think we came up with a winner and so did the rest of our family.
We made a small batch since it’s just the four of us. Josh had the idea of freezing grape juice to make the ice cubes. We had a mold of little pumpkins so that’s what we did. This is a really easy recipe that’s also versatile. Add or take out and it’s still delicious. Have fun making this.
Happy and Safe Halloween!
Small Batch Halloween Punch
Serves about 4 to 6
- 12 ounces Hawaiian Punch or any red juice of choice
- 8 ounces apple juice
- 8 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 cans ginger ale or lemon lime soda
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, optional
- frozen grape juice for ice cubes or plain ice cubes
- Pour ingredients into large pitcher. Mix with a long wooden spoon.
- Place in fridge to get nice and cold.
- Pour into fun glasses, toss in some frozen raspberries and ice.
Sip and Enjoy!!