This is another recipe made with wonton wrappers (check out my other wonton wrapper recipes). I love anything involved coffee so when I found fat free coffee yogurt in the market I bought a bunch of them (I used store brand but so many brands carry coffee flavor, so choose your favorite). When you pair this creamy coffee delight with a crunchy wonton wrapper and add chocolate… wow!
Nutrition: calories 72.5, fat 0 g, carbs 7.3 g, fiber 0.4 g, sugar 2.8 g, sodium 40 mg, protein 0.9 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
Coffee Yogurt In a Wonton Wrapper!
- 1 wonton wrapper – you can find them in the produce department of your market; just take one wrapper out and freeze the rest to use later or try one of my other wonton wrapper recipes
- 1/2 container fat free coffee yogurt
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp aerosol whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan cup with cooking spray and make sure you spray over the rim as well.
- Place the wrapper in the muffin cup and flatten the bottom; then lightly mist the wrapper with cooking spray (this will make the wrapper extra crunchy)
- Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Take half of the yogurt and scoop it into the baked Wonton wrapper; if it overflows, that’s even better. Drizzle the syrup over the yogurt and take a big bite! Enjoy this all-in-one smooth and crunchy treat!
Discover other Yogurt Inspired Recipes: