Who doesn’t love S’mores? Of course, the only problem (you already know what I am going to say) is that they are loaded with fat and too many calories with that big hunk of chocolate in the middle. Wouldn’t it be great if you could can have your S’ mores and eat them too? Well now you can: this is my skinny version of this all-time favorite treat that I know you will love. I make these skinny S’mores all the time for just us and when our friends come to visit. They are always a huge hit with both the kids and adults.
Nutrition – per sandwich: calories 187.1, fat 3 g, carbs 37.1, fiber 2.1, sugar 12.6 g, sodium 107.2 mg, protein 2.8 g, Weight Watchers PointsPlus® 5
- 6 whole reduced fat graham crackers — Nabisco or store brand works
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips — I like using the mini ones
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp marshmallow Fluff
- 3-4 tbsp fat free sweetened condensed milk — save the rest in the fridge for another recipe
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Have your crackers split in half to make 12 crackers. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the condensed milk along with the chips on low heat. Stir until smooth. I use a rubber spatula or a rubber whisk.
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Stir well until smooth again. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Stir again.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of chocolate on six of the graham crackers squares; spread 1 tablespoon of the marshmallow cream on the other 6 squares.
- Sandwich them together and you are ready for a wonderful treat. Serve warm if possible and enjoy!
Graham Crackers are Great in So Many Recipes: