Here is a recipe that will be just for YOU! It is beyond easy to make and is so delish. Of course, you can make more servings but when you are in the mood for a quick single serve guiltless treat, try this one out. I know you will love it.
Nutrition: calories 151, fat 1.5 g, carbs 30.1 g, fiber 3.6 g, sugar 12.6 g, sodium 140.3 mg, protein less than 1 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 3
Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice Popcorn!
Makes 1 nice size serving
- 1 100-calorie pack microwave popcorn — I used Orville Redenbacher’s
- 1/2-3/4 tsp cinnamon – to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2-5 tbs water
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; have a cookie sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil or use a non-stick pan. Parchment paper won’t work for this recipe.
- Prepare popcorn as directed on package.
- Spread your popcorn on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the spices, sugar and start with 2 tbsp. water to make a smooth mixture. You may want to add more water so you have enough to mix in with the popcorn.
- Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn; with clean hands, mix up until all is coated. You can also use two wooden spoons to mix and coat the popcorn.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Turn the pan around after 7 minutes and toss at least 2- 3 times before the 15 minutes are up. You don’t want to burn or brown the popcorn too dark. If this starts to happen, lower your oven temp.
- Take out of the oven and transfer the popcorn to a large piece of non-stick foil or another cool non-stick pan. Let cool completely. It will start to get crunchy very soon after cooling. ENJOY!