Fresh Fruit Cocktail
I absolutely love fresh fruit, but I often purchase too much. Here is my solution for using up some delicious, very ripe fruit. Enjoy the natural sweetness along with your favorite alcohol beverage or just the fruit. Anyway, it’s luscious!
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 cup juice (I used what I had, apple)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup coconut rum (optional)
- Blend all ingredients, minus the rum, until smooth.
- If you choose to use the rum, add to taste. We used about 1/4 cup.
- You may have to add a little more juice or water to thin the beverage a bit.
Other Delectable Beverages:
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/summer-mango-cocktail/