Submitted by: Crystal Sykes
This warm, healthy side dish is a great choice to bring to a party or serve it as a main course for your family!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- feta to sprinkle on top
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on the box. Set aside.
- Chop onions, celery, and peppers.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil, onions, celery, and peppers to a sauce pan. Cook until just slightly crunchy.
- In a metal bowl, add warm quinoa and hot veggies and mix. (Note, you may want to place a hot pad under the metal bowl.
- Serve warm, and top with feta cheese.
View the original recipe for a great definition on Quinoa and more pictures.
Other Quinoa Recipes: