If you are a chocolate lover, you will love this recipe. So easy to prepare and always comes out perfect. Great for a last minute dessert. Serve alone or with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. YUM!
Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix ( dry mix only)
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix, I used sugar free
- 1 1/2 cups milk, I used 2 percent, 1 percent works well too
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs milk
- 1- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, I used milk chocolate
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling on top
Directions: Please see our fun video on how to make this yummy cake….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIkHcdPiMk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease an 8 inch square pan, (I used glass) set aside.
- Prepared pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk. Using a large mixing bowl, add prepared pudding into dry cake mix along with the 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract. Stir with a wooden spoon or heavy rubber spatula until all is combined. Make sure you dig deep to incorporate all the dry mix. Batter will be very thick. Spread evenly into prepared pan and scatter chips over top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Try not to over bake. Wooden skewer or toothpick should come out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Slice into 9 or 12 squares and ENJOY!