Turkey Frank And Bean Casserole
This was one of my favorite dishes my mom made us. She always had French fries and corn on the cob along with this. Now, I make this for my family and it’s a family favorite. I switched out the beef for turkey this time and used vegetarian baked beans instead of the pork and beans. Guess what? It’s just as delicious! It’s a classic!
Turkey Frank and Bean Casserole
- 1 package Applegate turkey hot dogs, 8 in a package
- 1-2 cans vegetarian baked beans, I used Bush's baked beans
- 1/2 cup cannelloni beans
- A few squirts of ketchup
- 1 heaping tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, plus 1 tsp for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut up hot dogs in about 1/2 inch pieces, not too thin
- Place in casserole dish and add the beans, gently mix.
- Add the ketchup, mustard and 2 tablespoons of sugar, mix gently again
- Sprinkle the 1 teaspoon of sugar over the top, place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Take out and let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes, plate up and enjoy!
More Fabulous Casserole Recipes:
Chicken Casserole with Pineapple and Garlic
Creamy Chicken and Spinach Casserole
Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/turkey-frank-and-bean-casserole/