That’s right. Two ingredients to make these yummy cookies. Have fun and enjoy!
Nutrition: calories 40, fat 2 g, carbs 4.8 g, fiber 0.1 g, sugars 2 g, sodium 2 mg, protein 0.3 g, Weight Watchers points 1
Two Ingredient Rolo Cookies
Makes 48 cookies
Serving size = 1
- 1 package Pillsbury or store brand sugar cookie dough (24 count)
- 48 mini Rolo candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a few cookies sheets with parchment paper. ( You must use parchment paper for this recipe.)
- Cut each cookie dough in half and roll each one up into a ball. Gently press each cookie just a little. Do not flatten.
- Bake for about 7 to 11 minutes until lightly golden, try not to over bake.
- Let cool for a minute and gently press one Rolo into each center of the cookie. Place back in the oven for 30 seconds to a minute, just until you see the Rolo looks a little glossy. Take out. Let cool and have a few!