We love chocolate anything around my house. It’s so nice when I can make something that has yummy chocolate in it and it’s still healthy and not high in fat and calories. Here is a very easy vegan chocolate pudding recipe that’s made in no time at all. Give this a try and let me know what you think.
Nutrition: calories 74.5, fat 3.9 g, carbs 7 g, fiber 2.7 g, sugars .3 g, sodium 49.7 mg, protein 4.4 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 2
Chocolate Avocado Protein Pudding
- 1 medium ripe avocado, washed, peeled and seed removed. Cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 packets no calorie Stevia all natural sweetener or to taste
- 1/2 cup light unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or soy milk, more if needed
- 1 1/2 scoops vegan chocolate protein powder. Use your favorite protein powder that has no more than 100 calories and less than 2 grams of fat per scoop. I used a Paleo protein powder for this recipe.
- Using a blender, magic bullet or food processor, place all the ingredients into the container and blend until all is combined and is thick. If you need more milk, add a little at a time. Remember this is not a smoothie, it’s pudding. A very rich pudding.
- Pour into 6 individual dessert dishes, cover and place in fridge for about a half hour. Store in fridge but must be eaten within one day.
Delicious Chocolate Recipes: