Submitted by: Veronica Gantley
Simple yet delicious appetizer or side dish to impress your guests. Each bite contains sweet, salty and tart sensations begging you to come back for more.
Watermelon, Feta and Kiwi Napoleons
- 1 block Feta Cheese sliced
- 1/4 whole watermelon (rind removed and sliced)
- 4 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Lay a slice of feta on a plate. Top with a slice of watermelon approximately the same diameter of the feta. Add the kiwi slices in a similar pattern.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with the watermelon.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Serve right away.
Click here for the original recipe.
If you have some leftover watermelon, how about trying this Watermelon Salad recipe!