This is the easiest and most delish raspberry dessert or snack you can put together in just a few minutes. It only has three ingredients or two, depending on if you decide to use two chocolates. You can even make this elegant looking snack as part of your dessert for company. This is my go to recipe. It’s always perfect and looks beautiful.
White Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries
Ingredients: For this recipe, yields 22
- 22 fresh raspberries, gently rinsed and dried with paper towels
- 22 good quality white chocolate chip, I used these Ghirardelli
- 1/8 cup white chocolate candy melts, I used these Wilton Candy Melts, or you can melt down more white chips with a little canola or coconut oil
- Gently place a white chocolate chip into each raspberry.
- Place in fridge while melting chocolate. Melt the chocolate in microwave for 20 second intervals. Take out, stir, put back in microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir again until smooth and shiny. If you need another few seconds. Put back in.
- Place in a small Ziploc bag, squeeze to the bottom then cut a tiny opening at the end and drizzle away over each raspberry. Or, you can drizzle with a fork over each raspberry.
That’s it! Enjoy!!
More Great Snack Ideas: