Why you should never avoid breakfast:
- Breakfast improves your metabolism: Your blood sugar level drops down in the morning. You need food that can provide you energy to get through the morning.
- Keeps you on track if you’re looking to lose weight: Researchers have found that those who eat breakfast tend to maintain and lose weight. Though people skip breakfast in the hope of losing weight they tend to eat more during lunch or even choose unhealthier options later on which results into weight gain.
- Helps to maintain insulin response: Skipping meals leads to a hyper insulin response when calories are consumed later on. That means the level of insulin in blood results into fat accumulation.
- Helps perform better at work/school: Hungry employees and students don’t do any good at work/school. When you are hungry you are irritable and disinterested which reflects on your work too.
- Burns those calories early: If you have breakfast you can burn those calories early! How is that? Well, instead of going hungry till lunch and then eating something loaded with calories with fewer hours left in the day to burn it consider refueling yourself early and getting enough time to burn those calories.
- Skipping breakfast can make you grumpy: Oh yes! If you have been skipping breakfast and are in a bad mood, you probably should know why. Not having breakfast makes you grouchy. You might not even realize it and keep wondering why you’re so irritable!
Stay full, Stay happy!