Submitted by: Crystal Sykes, Simply Playful Fare
With a handful of fresh ingredients from your local market you can quickly create this refreshing salsa.
Nutrition: 70 calories, 41.g fat, 8.2g carbs (4.5g sugar), 1.7g protein
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 jalapeños
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Chop all vegetables, cilantro, and lime zest, and add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well. You have salsa.
Take a look at the original recipe for step by step photos.
Some More Scoop-able Recipe Choices: