Zucchini Flower Sauté
Submitted by Member: Carol H
This is a really nice summer recipe. You can use anything that grows in your garden. For this recipe I used zucchini and the zucchini flowers which are delicious.
- Zucchini Flowers
- Grape Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper & Red Pepper to taste
- Start with a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sauté some onion and garlic. Keep the temperature on low to allow the vegetables to simmer.
- Add peppers, zucchini, grape tomatoes and fresh basil. Cover while you cut the other ingredients, the zucchini will make a nice broth.
- Add the zucchini flowers at the end. Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
I served this over gluten free pasta with grated Romano cheese.
You can also add cooked chicken or shrimp to this recipe for a different twist.
Additional Vegetable Side Dish Recipes:
Permanent link to this article: https://skinnysweetsdaily.com/zucchini-flower-saute/